[EpiData-list] Using Notes for long text fields

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Mar 15 17:20:04 CDT 2007

Hi Pedro, that's a good point. I'll try to figure that out. It seems to
me that Epidata was not really developed for dealing with long text
fields. Nevertheless, many questionnaires have such questions, e.g. a
concluding question in which the respondent can comment on the contents
of the questionnaire and this often leads to long and very interesting
comments. It would ofcourse be nice if such and other long text answers
could simply be processed with Epidatal. Maybe this will become more
easy in a future release? Who knows. Bye and thanks, Ben.