[EpiData-list] Duplicate files

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Mar 28 10:28:37 CDT 2007

Hello

I have entered my data twice on epi data and would now like to validate
files to make sure that my data is accurate.  I have different ID
numbers so can not run on Id keys but I have entered the data in the
same order so the record numbers match.  I have 1 deleted record in one
database which I have adjusted for but checking the box that says ignore
deleted records.  I have 126 records in total when I go to validate
files it comes up with an error box saying that it cannot create log
file.

Does anyone have any ideas on how this could be fixed.

Thanx
aysha