AW: [EpiData-list] BMI Calculation

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Apr 16 22:20:30 CDT 2007

Thanks for the link. I was interested to see the Epidata training materials on this site and also the ones now on the Epidata website. I'd be very interested in any other links. I'm especially interested in materials that deal with outbreaks so it was great to see the case study about Tiramisu on the epidata website - but that only deals with the analysis side. (Here we use Epidata for our questionnaires and data entry  but use Epi Info for analysis).

I've done a training manual for our public health staff about using Epidata and have an outbreak case study exercise that uses epidata and epi info, but have not made on line versions yet. I would be interested in talking to others - perhaps off line about materials they use for epidata training.

thanks again

Christine

Christine Roseveare
Analyst
Regional Public Health
570 9194
027 495 9671

>>> <epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca> 13/04/2007 5:26 p.m. >>>
Have a look at the many available documentations on the web.
A similar thing (calculating age from date of birth) is included on page 6 of a very useful intro (A brief overview of EpiData software) to be found on http://www.tbrieder.org/ (follow icon to "Revised EpiData course")
marcel