[EpiData-list] Is there any way to import from Excel to EpiData?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Apr 24 07:41:32 CDT 2007

You can save the Excel file as a .dbf file, then import the .dbf file into Epidata.  I assume you'll need to add variable names in the first row of the Excel file.

  Richard Herrell
  NIMH

  Hello everyone. I understand from the user manuals that data can be imported from text, dbase, and STATA. Has anyone figured out a way to import an Excel database, even though technically it is not an option?

Thank you

Todd

Services Technique d'Appui aux Opérations (STAO)
Médecins du Monde - France
62 rue Marcadet
75018 Paris - France
Tél: +33 (0)1 44 92 16 18