[EpiData-list] Jumps in Epidata Entry

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jun 20 04:01:10 CDT 2007

Hi Pieter,

You can use a "IF... THEN..." syntax instead of "JUMP".

For your examples:

V8
  AFTER ENTRY
   IF (V8 > 0 AND V8 < 8) THEN GOTO V10
  END
END

V5
  AFTER ENTRY
   IF V3 = 1 THEN GOTO V8
  END
END

As you can see, this is pretty easy!

Regards

Yves
Yves MARTIN-PREVEL, Epidemiologist, MD, MSc, PhD
Nutrition Unit (WHO Collaborating Center for Nutrition)
Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD)
01 BP 182 - OUAGADOUGOU 01 - BURKINA FASO
Tel: +226 50 30 67 37; Fax: +226 50 31 03 85
http://www.ird.bf/