[EpiData-list] CORRELATE command

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Nov 5 05:23:06 CST 2007

Dear Jens,
                   After years of hard work you have brought Epi Analysis to the current status. There are almost all the features of EPI6 and much more. Apart from the pending issues you have outlined, I wanted to draw your kind attention to CORRELATE command (build 126). According to the HELP file, correlate var1 var2 [var3 ...],   it should work.. When I run this command, the following happens;

table design=box
. CORRELATE V1 V2
Invalid floating point operation

Probably some thing is wrong in the syntax
 I am attaching a small sample corr.rec file. Please help.

Waiting for the release of this marvelous software.

With regards,

Dr. Shavinder Singh