[EpiData-list] Analysis V2 - Congratulations

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Nov 7 19:15:59 CST 2007

Although there are a few minor bugs, these will usually be very obvious
and only in the unusual situation. My quick testing on favourite
troublesome data sets shows this is a great release.

If you know anyone working on outbreak investigations who has not seen
Analysis, do them a favour and show them how to do the following on the
OSWEGO.REC data:

tab ill cakes vanilla chocolate /oa /ex
gen i onset=(onsettime div 100) + iif(onsetdate = "04/19",24,0)
epicurve onset ill

You will make someone very happy, I'm sure. Many of us working in the
field have been waiting for something as simple as this (I have been
waiting over 25 years). Sure, you could almost do this in EPI6, but only
with a lot of advanced knowledge - and forget the exact test except as
table by table.

Many thanks to Jens & team!!

Jamie Hockin
Public Health Agency of Canada