SV: [EpiData-list] Analysis V2 - Congratulations

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Nov 8 06:29:39 CST 2007

Perhaps there are multiple versions of oswego.rec. I think I am using
the original EPI6 copy, where ILL and all of the food exposures are
coded as <Y>. In my hands, TAB ILL VANILLA gives the correct RR - at the
bottom of the tables, we see that this is RR for ILL=Y given VANILLA=Y
(with V2, Build 126). In previous builds of V1, you needed to include
/sd to get the Y/N in the correct order.