[EpiData-list] EpiData Analysis v2.0 Build 129 available (any objections for release as current public version ?)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 27 07:44:54 CST 2007

A few errors were trapped in v2.0.1.128, but I take the lack of reported
errors beyond what I know of as an indication that the current build 129
can be released for general public use.

Should this not be the case, please report errors immediately to the
list. Notice that build 129 exists as well as v2.0.1.29 and v2.0.2.29,
the latter is the one avialable at this point.

For means and kwallis the correct syntax is:
kwallis v1 /by=group
means v1 /by=group
but both commands will now accept the old syntax with a warning:
kwallis v1 group - or - means v1 group

Regards