[EpiData-list] Grouping for frequency tables

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 27 14:24:54 CST 2007

Hi Jens and colleagues

Congratulations on the progress with Epidata analysis. I work with
outbreaks so I  love the OA function which lets you get the attack rate
tables. My question is if it is possible to do something similar - to
get a group of symptoms in one table.

In our outbreak reports we want tables that show the count and percent
of sick people with a range of symptoms -  for example (say with 20
people ill)

diarrhoea 20 100%
Vomiting   10   50%
Fever         5    25%

At the moment I create a  frequency table for each symptom and then cut
and paste them into one summary table.  I would like to know if there is
a quick way to create just one symptoms table

thanks

Christine

Christine Roseveare
Analyst
Regional Public Health
570 9194
027 495 9671

--
The information contained in this email and
any attachments is confidential and may be