[EpiData-list] EpiData export using filter on dates

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Nov 30 04:22:24 CST 2007

Thanks to Hans for his suggestion, but I had already done this. I was
just thinking that it should be possible to do it in EpiData Entry,
hence my query.

Regards,

Neville

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk