[EpiData-list] Is it possoble to program menus for Epidata?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Dec 19 14:06:21 CST 2007

When I earlier used EpiInfo, I could design menu systems for the users in a
study. I realise that the menus in Epidata contain some of those choices I
used as menu items before. But is there any menu system for Windows
(external to Epidata) that you could recommend as an "umbrella" menu system
for running Epidata, including giving menu choices for analysis and tables
(perhaps by running EPiInfo modules in the background)?

Torleif Ruud