[EpiData-list] Is it possoble to program menus for Epidata?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Dec 20 08:53:40 CST 2007

Hello,

Winglue is Menuing system wtrited as a replacement for Epiglue. It allow
you to build menu in order to construct little application based on
Epidata/Analysis/Epic
Winglue use a syntax very close to Epiglue syntax and allow to use VB
script in the .mnu  file.
It's completely freeware and you can dowload it at
www.epiconcept.fr/fichiers/winglue/winglue.zip "
Help file for winglue is included.

You can find more help  by downloading the english VBscript manual :
http://infopathdev.com/downloads/free/default.aspx
or go to online help :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/script56/html/0a8270d7-7d8f-4368-b2a7-065acb52fc54.asp

Gilles Desve