[EpiData-list] Teaching learning/material in portuguese

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Feb 12 10:04:29 CST 2008

Dear Mr JM.Lauritsen,

A few months ago I sent an email to the list warning that a
learning/teaching material in potuguese that was available at the epidata
download website, right beside the download file, (a link to a pdf file)
would change because of regulatory matters. Now, back from vacation, I got
an email about the new version of EpiData. For curiosity, I try the link for
the material in portuguese and the link is broken because the FTP file
directory is not available.

The same pdf file is available for some time in a HTTP...

http://www.pesquisaclinica.ipec.fiocruz.br/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=24

Jens...If you would like to keep the learning material in portuguese
available, please update de link at the EpiData download website.

Best regards,
--
Abraço forte e que a força esteja com você,
Pedro Emmanuel