[EpiData-list] Updating data is overwriting the .rec file and preventing further data entry via data entry

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 13 04:36:59 CST 2008

Dear Epi Data list

When I update data in analysis and save it with savedata /replace .
And then go to put in more data I can no longer get access to the file in
epidata to put more data in.
Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Evonne

Evonne Curran SRN, MPH, Dip Infect Cont.
Nurse Consultant Infection Control
Honorary Lecturer Glasgow University
Infection Control Team

NHS National Services Scotland
Health Protection Scotland
1 Cadogan Square
Cadogan Street
Glasgow
G2 7HF

T: +44 (0) 141 300 1151
F: +44 (0) 141 847 0399
www.hps.scot.nhs.uk

NHS National Services Scotland is the common name for the Common Services
Agency for the Scottish Health  www.nhsnss.org <http://www.nhsnss.org/>

NHS National Services Scotland Disclaimer

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.