[EpiData-list] Re: EpiData-list Digest, Vol 52, Issue 4

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 13 13:06:17 CST 2008

Today's Topics:
>    1. Updating data is overwriting the .rec file and	preventing
>       further data entry via data entry (epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca)

"When I update data in analysis and save it with savedata /replace .And
then go to put in more data I can no longer get access to the file in
epidata to put more data in. "

Several possibilities:
1: There is an error in the software.
2: You are saving the file somewhere and something goes wrong with the
rights management to the file.
3: There is a conflict in the elaborated chk file and rec file between
Entry and Analysis.

In any case can you send a portion of the file in a zip archive to the
mail: info at epidata.dk and I will look at it.

regards Jens Lauritsen