[EpiData-list] 2 questions (showing labels while entering data/copy records)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Mar 7 06:06:35 CST 2008

Hello,

I built some data entry files for entering the questionnaires of my
research. There are 2 dilemmas I don't how to solve and which I cannot
find in the help menu.
1. Is it possible to see the labels (like 0 = no; 1 = yes) while
entering data? How?
2. Some students will help me entering data on different computers (so I
copied the datafiles and put it on those computers). Is it possible to
copy records so I can put them in the end all together in the original
datafile on my computer? If yes, how?

I hope some-one can answer my two questions

Floor van Santvoort