[EpiData-list] EpiData and linux

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed May 7 10:07:54 CDT 2008

It would be good to form a kind of "EpiData Linux group" -

I have allocated some of the development funding for getting into "linux".

This is expected to start mid 2008. If we are to be succesfull it is of
utmost importance, that some key users in each operating system will
take part of the testing etc.

Therefore the question yesterday on experiences comes in very handy,
since the experiences will be part of "how and what to consider", when
converting EpiData Entry from a "windows only" to a "multiplatform
software".

regards