[EpiData-list] EpiData and linux

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed May 7 11:32:41 CDT 2008

I would love to test a version of EpiData on Linux.  I use Kanotix, a
Debian-based distro.  Sadly, I have no coding skills to contribute.

--Chris
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]