[EpiData-list] Epidata Analysis and diagnostic test accuracy analysis

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue May 27 06:42:04 CDT 2008

Analysis can provide the 2x2 table you need to calculate test parameters
from your data, but it will not calculate sensitivity, specificity, etc.
There is a way to calculate these with a bit of programming, but you
cannot then get your ROC curve, etc.

There is enough documentation to get started with Analysis. It behaves
much like other software and the workflow buttons at the top (or the
menus) will give you a forms-based approach to working with data. Then
you can see how the commands are structured.

Start typing a command and hit F1 to get help on that command. Or just
browse through the Commands help file.

Jamie