[EpiData-list] Outbreak analysis diary - Defining cases as a new variable

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jun 5 15:56:27 CDT 2008

Dear Christine:

Just a quick comment on BROWSE.

Did you use the command:

set display databrowser=on

before issuing the BROWSE field1 field2 command?  The default is that
the browser is off.  Note that this works fine with the public release
version, but if you experiment withe (marvelous) test  version build
134, there seems to be some hickup that occasionally blocks the program,
but I believe to have noted that it works if the command is in the
beginning of the program before reading the file (not yet certain).

In any case, I appreciate your telling us your experiences, they are
useful for many.  Apologies for not taking the time to answer to more of
your queries, but I am currently a bit taken with traveling between
continents.

Regards,

Hans

--