[EpiData-list] EpiData Analysis notes

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jun 10 03:39:25 CDT 2008

Dear Christine

We do have notes (although different trainers have different notes to
reflect their own style). If you wish we can discuss further off-list
(e-mail neville.verlander at hpa.org.uk).

Regards,

Neville

-----------------------------
Neville Verlander
Statistics Unit
Statistics, Modelling and Bioinformatics Department
Health Protection Agency Centre for Infections
61 Colindale Avenue
London
NW9 5EQ

Tel: (direct) (+44) (0)208 3277426
Fax: (+44) (0)208 200 7868

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk