[EpiData-list] Unable to use Command FIND (Ctrl F) in Enter Record to find field with date format as <mm/dd/yyyy>

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 30 14:13:52 CDT 2008

Dear all,

I recently installed Epidata version 3.1 and able to convert 1 of my
recfile from EPI6 successfully!

I found that with field date using format <mm/dd/yyyy> unable to use
control FIND <Ctrl F> unless it change to format <dd/mm/yyyy>.

Would you please help me to find way to using FIND command with format
<mm/dd/yyyy>.

Thank you very much and have a great day to all of you,

kim