[EpiData-list] Adding/Revising Checks

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jul 11 13:31:00 CDT 2008

Edits to the check file can be made either way. The only way to add
blocks such as BEFORE FILE or BEFORE RECORD is with the editor. These
should remain intact when you revise the .QES, make a new .REC or edit
the .CHK either way. Can you explain in more detail or send a
before/after check file? What changes were you making?

Jamie