[EpiData-list] Coming release of EpiData Analysis v2.1

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jul 31 06:23:26 CDT 2008

As part of the intensified developments of software I announced earlier we
are now working on the following:

1. Analysis v2.1, which will include
        complete translation
        rewritten update and browse
        import data from clipboard
        export data from browser to clipboard
        other aspects which have been in the test versions

           Expected timeframe: 1-4 weeks for release of final test version

2. EpiData Entry
    Rewriting some of the logic for creation and change of data
           (easier logic for beginners)
    Prototype for GCP principles (logging)

          Expected timeframe: 3-5 months for first prototype

Testversions will be place on the testing page as usual.
Http://www.epidata.dk/testing.php

With short notices on the front page of epidata.dk and/or a message to the
EpiData-list.

A newsletter to all registered users for this will be mailed when final
versions are ready for download from the main download page.

Regards

Jens Lauritsen
Coordinator and initiator of EpiData Project
http://www.epidata.dk