[EpiData-list] New test build 138 for EpiData Analysis

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Aug 2 08:02:26 CDT 2008

As I mentioned a few days back just now work is being made on
finalisation of v2.1 analysis for release. In build 138 these changes
have been implemented. I am aware that some aspects are not fully
implemented, see the list below:

    * Extended or adapted function
          o READ /CB: Read "csv" files placed on clipboard
          o Import data from clipboard (if placed as delimited files)
          o Browse and Updata completely rewritten
                + Copy all or part of data to clipboard
                + Sort while looking at data pointing to a variable
                + Variable information available on right click
          o List displays labels by default. Add /vl /v to modify
          o Recode: value labels extended for all recoding
          o Translation: All dialogs translated (ready for translators)
    * Documentation
          o Command reference updated (F1)
    * Bugs
          o Various bugs removed
          o Known bugs or problems
                + percent signs cannot be used in lines with a comment *
                + Some examples of reading csv files with problems exist
                + Small data size problems can occour exist with 2x2
                  estimation and percentiles
                + Pareto plot - in menu dialog - cannot take weight
                  variable

As usual the test version is available from
http://www.epidata.dk/testing.php

regards