[EpiData-list] input data in selected fields

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Aug 25 10:47:48 CDT 2008

Dear members in the list

I have a database with about 2000 records, each
one with 90 fields. I want to input information
that is missing in fields 81 to 85. I would like
to use an entry screen that shows me only field
81 to 90. This is because I have a chk file that
has command that produce information in fields 86
to 90, based on the information I input in fields 81 to 85.
Is it possible to do that to make a simplified
entry screen to use only a fraction of the fields in the data base?
I will appreciate your help

Jose
Mexico

Dr. Jose Arturo Farfan Ale