[EpiData-list] input data in selected fields

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Aug 25 12:18:41 CDT 2008

Dear Jose:

Perhaps one way to do it would be to export to an EpiData Rec file just
the fields Unique identifier plus fields 81 to 85, then enter the data
there, and when you are finished, merge the two files on the unique
identifier in EpiData Analysis et voila.

Hans

--
Hans L Rieder, MD, MPH
Jetzikofenstrasse 12