[EpiData-list] Re: Repeat values in other records

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Aug 29 18:18:53 CDT 2008

"I looked for in several chk commands but didnt figure out a solution
yet. Isit possible, when the cursor is at the name field and a type
"Mary", EpiData shows all the "Mary" already in the rec file, so I could
pick one of them ....."

Look in helpfile for EpiData Entry under "Autosearch"
AUTOSEARCH
Autosearch is a look-up function that checks the remaining data file for
records with certain data. Look-up can be defined to be on one field or
a combination of several fields.

Let us know on the list your solution - and experiences

Regards