[EpiData-list] Where can I get the file format's specification for both .qes and .rec files?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Sep 4 03:59:57 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am working on a goverment project in which we have to handle about 3000 EPIData files. Different fields exist in different files and the same field's names are not extract matched among files such as age0 and ageForFirstTime.

Obviously, it takes too much human resources to merge those files and we want to develop a program to do the job. And we have to know the file format for both .qes and .rec files.

Does anyone knows where we can get the specification for those files?