[EpiData-list] Help needed

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Sep 5 08:07:55 CDT 2008

I am new to epi-data analysis. I set up a test file called test.csv to
practice. However, I am getting the following message. Any advice would
be appreciated:

Access is denied

Operation aborted

Separators: (tab: 0)(semicolon: 0)(comma: 0)(space: 0) Lines: 1

Cannot define number of variables

.. check data file - cannot open..

Operation aborted

Operation aborted

Separators: (tab: 0)(semicolon: 0)(comma: 0)(space: 0) Lines: 1

Cannot define number of variables

.. check data file - cannot open..

Operation aborted

Operation aborted

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk