[EpiData-list] Help needed

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Sep 8 01:10:18 CDT 2008

Hi.

I seem as if the file your are trying to read only contain a single line
(See the output with "Separator...."). And in addition the .cvs file
does not seem to contain any valid spacing between fields - that is tab,
semicolon, comma or space.

That program automatically tries to estamate the correct devider and
apply this devider to the data it reads. However, this look like you are
trying to read a file with no or little data.

If you wish, you are more than welcome to attach the .cvs file that is
causing the problem. Then we can take a look at it to verify the issue.

Kind regards,
Torsten B. Christiansen,
Software Developer, EpiData.