[EpiData-list] Two questions

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Sep 9 01:02:10 CDT 2008

Hello Bernhard.

Regarding question 1:
It is not possible to change the limitation in the length of the
variable name/label. This restriction was introduced to avoid
odd-looking tables, with very long variable labels.

If you wish, you can use the /VN option, such that only the variable
name is displayed.

As a last resort, fill out a request on the EpiData website (Bug tracker
"Mantis": http://www.epidata.dk/php/mantis/main_page.php) that you wish
this feature included.

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.