[EpiData-list] Two questions

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Sep 9 04:26:06 CDT 2008

Hello Bernard

You can use a global variable

In the before file check block define your variable (same type as the
one you want to access)
DEFINE varfrommain ### GLOBAL

in the field mainvar add this line to copy the value in the Global variable
varfrommain = mainvar

Then in the related file you can access the varfrommain values

Hope this would help :)

Gilles DESVE