[EpiData-list] Another question about SPC

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Sep 11 09:51:49 CDT 2008

I am trying to use EpiData to display information about Healthcare
Associated Infections, such as MRSA and C difficile. I was wondering if
SPC charts can be used to show actual and cases against targets. Please
see an example attached of what I am trying to achieve. This has been
done in excel (I think!)

Thanks,

Shakeel

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk