[EpiData-list] Problem with STATTABLES command

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Oct 8 03:38:48 CDT 2008

Good morning Jens,
I have a problem with saving the results of a stattables command to another
file.  The command I use is:

stattables bcg3 /stat="sum" /by="mth"
save="c:\downloads\epidata\testsave.rec"

(In analysis, this command is all on one line)

I have not had this problem with versions prior to build 148.  The correct
table is produced in the output screen, but the testsave.rec file is not
created.  Nor is there any indication in analysis that there might be a
problem.  I have tried specifying the full path (as in this example) as well
as just specifying the filename testsave.rec.  I have also tried it with the
/replace option.

Annemieke van Middelkoop
Pretoria, South Africa