[EpiData-list] PDA entry

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Oct 14 20:45:06 CDT 2008

Hello Tony,

The WHO has commissioned a PDA-based data capture software which is
easy to use for any questionnaire, contains various types of question
types (radio-button, tick-box, multiple answers, free-text fields,
numeric fields) and safes the data in the .rec format. The software is
available through WHO and was used in several surveys and some cost-
comparison against paper-based surveys were done too.
Best to contact Leanne Riley from WHO about its availability.

Best regards
   Max