[EpiData-list] EpiData Analysis v2.1.0.150 available on testing.php

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Oct 15 19:45:12 CDT 2008

Hi Jens,

I've been playing with LIFETABLE and it seems to be functioning as
described. I am using the CANCER dataset that is provided with Stata. I
have not tried to reproduce results from Stata other than the graphs,
which match. So I assume the underlying life tables match.

It would be nice to have a chance to eat somewhere in Stockholm on the
27th. I don't know what time our meeting will end, but I don't think
they have dinner planned as most people may just be heading home.

Shirley will be sightseeing on the 27th.