[EpiData-list] Re: Problem with underscore character in variable name

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Oct 19 22:38:36 CDT 2008

In the DEFINE.HTM documentation is written "

Variable names in the DEFINE statement must be 10 or fewer
characters.Variable names may not begin with a number or contain spaced,
hyphens or other punctuation, although the underline character "_" is
allowed.
"
Annemieke van Middelkoop
Pretoria, South Africa