[EpiData-list] SPC Charts

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Oct 20 02:14:41 CDT 2008

I wonder if someone can give me some advice. I would like to create SPC
charts that include data on actual counts and target. I have been
playing around and it seems I can only include one field. Is there any
way I can create SPC Charts that show actual counts (e.g of MRSA)
against targets?

Thanks, Shakeel

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk