[EpiData-list] Epidata

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Nov 26 16:58:01 CST 2008

See the EXAMPLE files in the EpiData folder: house.chk, person.chk,
visit.chk

These show how relate works in EpiData Entry, and your files would seem
to match them. In Entry, the relationship goes from

house --> relate to person --> relate to visit
that is, multiple persons per house, and multiple visits per person.

In Analysis (as in Epi Info), the order is reversed:

read visit
merge personid /file="person.rec"
etc.

So your example should be