[EpiData-list] France

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Dec 20 04:12:42 CST 2008

Dear Jens,
"2008" is a good year for epidemiology and statistic...
Thank you for your work and the new versions of EPIDATA Analysis 2.xx.
The "lifetable" programs are very interesting for epidemiologists.
I hope that 2009 year will a new good year for you and for us, happy
users of this software.

For your interest, I join a file with four variables and 239 lines.
"Arret" is outcome variable (1=interest), and "durall" time variable in
weeks. Plus two variables "plaisir" and "moment" in two categories (1 and
2).
The result of lifetable command with "lifetable arret durall /by=plaisir
/p50 /t" is curious (with version 159 and anterior) instead of "7" or "8"
for the categorie "plaisir=2" (probability of 0.50). It's OK with variable
"moment".
Why the reason ?

Sincerely

Bernard Branger

PS : The link for "Course materials in French" is the following :
http://www.reseau-naissance.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=cat
egory&sectionid=20&id=70&Itemid=148

--
J'utilise la version gratuite de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs prives.
Jusqu'a present SPAMfighter a bloque 298 courriels spam.