[EpiData-list] France

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Dec 20 10:58:35 CST 2008

Bernard,

I think that the problem is a bug in the estimation of median survival
proportions when there are no survivors in one group (for plaisir=3, all
8 records have arret=1).
If you invert plaisir, by the way, (recode 1 to 2, 3 to 1), it may work,
but not consistently.
If you want the p50, then you can run the analysis for level 3 of
plaisir alone:

lifetable arret durall /p50 if plaisir=3

This seems to work all the time.

Jamie