[EpiData-list] Re: Relate example in Epidata

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Dec 23 15:41:07 CST 2008

Renate wrote "I am trying to figure out how the relate function works in
Epidata. I am following the examples on the epidata website. I
downloaded this zip file today: Relate example - Clinical Study with
four forms"

Unfortunately I think the uploaded copy was with errors. I just uploaded
a fresh copy, which worked on my PC. I used EpiData Entry version 3.1,
build (060106) with Windows XP.

Please download again and report to the list if the new one works.
http://www.epidata.dk/php/downloadc.php?file=epidata_clin_study_example.zip

I suggest also to try the other relate examples also found on
http://www.epidata.dk/examples.php

regards