[EpiData-list] problem with dialog box

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jan 15 02:01:45 CST 2009

We are aware of this problem with the dialog boxes. At the moment I am
working on redesigning the dialog for graph commands such that resizing
is possible and there no longer will be need for a "More//Less" button.

Hopefully the new test version will be out friday next week.

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.
EpiData, Software Developer.