[EpiData-list] IMIF command Problem

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Jan 17 01:53:55 CST 2009

Dear All,
                   I am finding a problem while using IMIF command to tabulate the Opportunistic infections of the database “aids.rec”. The PGM being used is AIDSP which is meant to tabulate the Opportunistic infections. When I run the PGM there is no tabulation of the Opportunistic infections. However “select” and “freq” commands do display the Opportunistic infections in the database.

I was using IMIF command because the PGM was getting stuck where there were no Opportunistic infections data in the record.

I am attaching the sample database and PGM file for testing in “Try.zip” file with this message..

Any help will be appreciated.

Dr. Shavinder