[EpiData-list] Double entry for a longitudinal study

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jan 28 17:29:12 CST 2009

The way to do this is to enter the complete file a second time and use
the Document - Validate Duplicate Files function. This lets you set more
than one key field.

Another way would be to sort the original data (on ID and Visit), sort
your paper files the same way and do duplicate entry with recordnumber
as the key.

Jamie