[EpiData-list] EpiData / TriSano Integration

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Feb 5 19:30:49 CST 2009

To introduce myself, I am the Program Manager for TriSano - an open
source, next generation disease surveillance and outbreak management
application:

http://www.trisano.org

We just finished planning for TriSano 1.1 and one item we are in the
process of determining is if there is a statistical package we should
integrate with. EpiData seems to have potential.

I thought I would reach out to you to see if you could point us in the
right direction for the best way to do this with EpiData.

I cc'd a number of my TriSano collaborators.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

--
Mike Herrick
Program Manager, Collaborative Software Initiative
mike at csinitiative.com
M: +1 971.340.0302
O: +1 503.295.7970 Extension: 104
F: +1 503.295.7789