[EpiData-list] Simple question

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 11 06:40:50 CST 2009

Shakeel,

Assuming you have a comparable measure of duration for both types of
outbreak, you just need an EpiData file with two variables: duration type

EpiData Analysis will compare the mean durations and provide an analysis
of variance

means duration /by=type /t

If you need help getting your data in to EpiData, the simple examples
will show how.

Jamie