Vedr.: [EpiData-list] SPSS v17 export problem

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Mar 11 14:10:26 CDT 2009

Hi Stephen,
A much more robust solution is to export to Stata and then read the Stata
file into SPSS (in 'open' simply change the file type to Stata/.dta). SPSS
has bought the StatTranfer - excellent program to convert between
different statistical programs -(from version 15 i think) and is able to
open a lot of different file format from the competing statistical
programs - quite smart of them ;-)
Kind regards
Claus

Seniorstatistician Claus Holst